Sunday, July 13, 2008

About me..


My name is Abdul Hafiz Abdullah was born in July 23,.My birthday is around the corner.I didn't do any preparation for the celebration, same like the previous year and before. My hometown was the pearl islands,Penang, Malaysia. I came from an intermediate's family. Thus, my parents is always give me support to be a good people and be somebody one day. On top of that, now I'm Studying in Universiti Teknologi MARA Shah Alam, Selangor, Degree in Public Relations, Faculty of Mass Communication and Media Studies, final Semester. So, what can I say describe about myself, simple person, try to make everyone happy and those who are my friends, they were the best person who can describe about me..PEACE.

Those for the bloggers, nice to meet you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

teruskan usaha anda...hari2 update tau blog...ramai nk baca kisah hidup anda...

Young Boy said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Apit...
Just view your profile and found out your birth date...
May God Bless You and drive safely with your new MYvy...